Asian Women In Business
The Program Associate is the “face” of the organization, engaging with AWIB members and supporters and assisting with the coordination and implementation of programs and workshops.
- Assist with implementing AWIB programs, (i.e. coordinate logistics, correspond with attendees, maintain RSVP lists, work with vendors, and lead volunteer teams)
- Assist with communication strategies and manage social media to build awareness, engage the community and increase attendance at events
- Contribute to and maintain content for website
- Assist in the development of marketing collateral for programs and events
- Manage the organization's member/supporter database
- Develop and execute email campaigns
- Interact with members, donors and supporters and professionally represent the organization at meetings and events
- A college degree and a minimum of one year full time professional work experience (post-college).
- Must have good writing skills and be able to generate well-written content with little supervision
- Articulate and mature and able to perform under pressure
- Possess high proficiency in MS office skills, including spreadsheets and databases
- Organized, very detailed-oriented, team player and possess great interpersonal skills
- Passionate about working for a non-profit, energetic, curious, and a self-starter
- Ability to speak one or more Asian languages is a plus, but not required
- Prior experience working in or volunteering for an Asian American cause or organization is highly desired.
Competitive salary, depending on experience, plus benefits
Must presently reside in NY, NJ or CT area. No relocation expenses.